Saturday 1 September 2012

REVIEW: Rimmel stay matte pressed powder


Hi guys, sorry i haven't been posting for so long. I have just been really busy but hopefully now i will be posting much often! Anyway lets get on with the review.

 
To be honest i think this is a great powder especially for £3.99  I originally bought the powder in transparent as I'm very pale but i found it looked far too pale for me. The next time i was in town i picked up the powder in peach glow this is the perfect colour for me as it gives the skin a bit of subtle colour :) It helps minimise the appearance of pores and does deffo reduce shine from makeup or just natural shine. I have normal skin but sometimes tend to get a little oily i am always concerned about looking shiny during the day, with this, i don't have to worry!
Glides on smoothly, amazing coverage and long lasting.



Rimmel says it gives up to 5 hours natural shine control.But on my skin, it lasts up to 3 hours roughly before making my skin a bit shiny, however i usely touch up my powder through out the day. On that note the packaging isn't that good as the lid does come off very easily if you just through it in your bag like i do. My 1st last one accidentally fell on the floor when i was rushing around getting ready for a party the lid had fell off and the powder went everywhere, but I guess that was my own fault.



I have been using this for about 4-5 months, i have had 3 of these powders so far and i do love them for the money the one i am using now has a little bit of product around the edges but not much good thing i have a brand new one ready.


           Have you tired this? do you love it too?

                              Katie Ellen, see you soon xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment