Sunday 6 January 2013

December empties

Well hello, I'm truly sorry that I haven't been doing regular blog posts for such a long time I've been so busy.
Anyway today's blog post is going to be my December empties. I love reading and watching monthly empties. So I thought I would join in and do my own :) here are just a few products I have used up in December. If you would like a more in depth review on any product do let me know in the comments.



The first product is the lee Stafford poker straight flat iron protection shine mist. This product is lovely to be honest I think all heat protecting sprays are very similar. But this one does keep your hair straight hence the name 'poker straight' it does also leaves your hair looking very shiny and soft. I'm not sure if I will be buying this again or not it is lovely but I would rather try others, But I would recommend this.



The second product is batiste dry shampoo in cherry. I always have dry shampoo it's just one of those products I just can't live without! The cherry one is nice but it isn't one of favourites as I don't like the smell that much. There's not much more I can say about dry shampoo I would buy this again, and i do recommend it too.



The third product is the Aussie miracle moist shampoo and conditioner. I adore these so so much! Firstly smell like heaven! And Secondly they leave my hair so lovely and soft. I've been using these for around 5 to 6 months now and I have fallen in love with them. In would recommend too you very highly! And I will be forever repurchasing these.



The forth product is the ted baker body scrub. This smells amazing! I'm not very good at explaining smells but this smells lovely! However I have used better scrubs than this in the past. I'm not too sure if you can buy big bottles of this or not? But I know they have the small travel sizes ones as that's what I got :) I only got this as I needed a small bottle if scrub to take away with me and this was lovely for taking away but I wouldn't use it all time. I don't think I would buy this again but I would recommend it if you wanted a travel size scrub for a holiday or something.



The fifth product is the l'oreal pairs Elnet hair spray. I must admit I do love Elnet hair spray I always have. My nan and mum has always used this so I just copied them really and fell in love. Some people say that hair sprays is hair spray it's all the same. I agree to this but however I do love this hair spray as I have found if you put this on and you want to brush some out it does without any white dusty particles appearing. I would recommend this and I will being buying this again and again like always!



The last product is the soap and glory body spray in the fragrant 'madly' this sent is described as 'A flirty floral fragrant' I do love soap and glory products not just because their lovely because of the lovely smell too! So the body sprays are right up my street! I do love these I have about five hidden away in my room ready when I run out! I have already opened my next one. I would recommend this and I will be buying more of these when I start to run out again.


So that's my first empties post I hoped you liked it, I'm sorry that mostly the products where about hair! I just realised haha.

See you in my new post!
Also I hope you had a lovely Christmas! And new year!
Love Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment