Friday 6 April 2012

Maybelline Eye Studio Colour Tattoo 24Hr- Review

Maybelline Eye Studio Colour Tattoo 24Hr- Review


Out of all the shades in the range 'On and on bronze'  is definitely my favourite! A rather taupe toned bronze, with a gorgeous shimmer. It makes a great eyeshadow base, but is also gorgeous on its own.  I wore this on its own all day, from 8am - 7pm, with no primer, and slight creasing appeared around 4pm. I thought it was a flattering colour on my eyes, and it looked like I had made a proper effort with my make up, when all I'd done was put this all over the eyelid, slightly above the crease and blended! Easy peasy everyday smoky eye!
 
 
 
I don't know whether these would last 24 hours as they claim to, I wouldn't want to try it, personally! Perhaps it is more of a tag line to impress customers? even so i am impressed!!
have you got and of them?
Thank you for reading
Kaite xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment