Friday 6 April 2012

MUA PRO Mosaic Blusher Review - English Rose

MUA PRO Mosaic Blusher Review - English Rose



The MUA make up range launched another range called MUA pro.
The normal range is all £1 but this range starts from £2 up to £8 i must say i do love the new range.
i have been trying to get my hands on the MUA pro line blush since the new range came out.
this range only has one blush and two bronzers but I'm just in love with the colours, the name and the shimmer!!

Yesterday I received my new MUA Pro 'English Rose' mosaic blush in the post as i couldn't get my hands on one in the shops.

 I think it's probably the biggest and prettiest blush that I have!
The MUA Pro range consists of 2 mosaic bronzers and 1 mosaic blush, the bronzers are just as lovely as the blush, i also do have one of the bronzers but i thought the shinning star was 'english rose'.
The mosaic bronzers and blush retail at £2.50 each and can be purchased from Superdrug.





This blush is absolutely awesome, not only is it a blush, it's also a highlighter too!

I really love the purple shade as it is different and i have nothing like it!..




I used the blush today and I have to say that I'm really impressed with it. It lasted all day and I didn't notice any fading, I had been shopping in hot sticky weather so would have imagined the blush to have faded a little but I'm pleased to tell you that it didn't fade whatsoever.


Whilst applying the blush, I also noticed that I didn't have to use much of the blush, this is probably due to great pigmentation and colour intensity.
As for the packaging, it is quite cheap looking but what do you expect for £2.50!

I'm hoping that MUA brings out more colours of the blushers as there is  only one! :(
I would rate this blusher 9/10 i am in love with it!


Have any of you tried anything from the MUA Pro range?

Thanks for reading!
Katie xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hey Is it possible for me to send you some jewelery to review?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just email me @ ectellie@hotmail.co.uk thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy! nice review... can you show a pic of you wearing it? would love to stay in touch... follow each other?? ^_^

    ReplyDelete