Friday 20 January 2012

REVIEW:Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara

Hi my lovely girls!

This mascara is fantastic! It really defines, lengthens and gives your lashes so much volume; just like it promises! and doesn't give you a spider leg look,  I'm a contact lens wearer and there haven't been any issues with that either! It's really easy to apply and looks really good! On the dark side it is a bit expensive and it isn't as 'extreme' as it says, it's actually quite natural, but that's just what I wanted! Would definitely recommend!


I say, the chunky brush is pretty nice… but I imagine that for those with short lashes it could be a nightmare.  I always have difficulty trying to detect whether the bristles are indeed bristles, plastic or rubber… these feel like stumpy old-style bristles to me but I could be wrong. The formula is pretty good, I hate thin formula's that practically drip off the brush.


As you can see from the picture the brush is massive!

The aadvantages for mascara is it  looks good, defines, lengthens and volumes your lashes, packaging is fab, love the brush and natural looking. The only disadvantages are that the mascara is it is abit expensive, flakes during the day if you have an active lifestyle and very hard to remove with a make up wipe or eye make up remover. 

thank you for reading, request any reviews or products for me to try!,
much love Katie  xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment