Wednesday 4 January 2012

REVIEW- Jack Wills Nail Polish

Hello everyone,

Did you know jack wills sell nail polish?, well you do now.

i often go in to jack wills after saving my money up to go in and get some things i was at the till and i noticed jack Wills nail polish, because I'm a sucker for any new beauty products i just had to try one. 

These retail at £6.00 each what i don't think is to bad for a 14ml nail polish but i got mine on sale for £4.00 what is even better, The colour is not coming up as ture to the bottle its a little brighter.

Here is the link to the polish so you can see the ture colour on the web site or even order one;
http://www.jackwills.com/en-gb/product/ravensthorpe-nail-varnish-011590264

As for the packaging it reminds me of models own nail polish which i love i still prefer the models own nail Polish to the jack wills onesas they are £1.00 cheaper and have a better colour range then the jack wills Polish.



Colour- ELECTRIC PINK

The only thing i don't like about the Polish are that they are a little to thick,I found my self shaking the bottle a lot while painting my nails.

I put two coats on and after half an hour  they were still a little wet, I will  not be  purchasing anymore jack wills nail polish as they take too long to dry and I'm always painting my nails as i go out the door so i don't have time to wait so long for it to dry.

I wish they did''nt take so long because i really do like the colours they have.


Anyone else tried them? What did you think?
Thank you for reading
Katie  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried them, but thanks to this I'll probably spend my money on models own instead! xox

    ReplyDelete