Monday 14 January 2013

REVIEW: carmex lip balm

Hello my lovely's how are you?
Today is a review on the carmex lip balm,This is the most amazing lip-balm available on the market! It goes beyond being a cosmetic product, it's actually more of a medicine. It can heal dry, chapped lips in just a few applications and stays on for a long time. This is amazing for me as I have terrible dry lips. It does not make the lips look dry or white, and it actually gives it a light gloss/shine :)
The packaging for this product is simple but nice to me it looks abit vintage what I like :)


There's not much else I can say about this, I just really like it :) I will be sure to buy another one when i have ran out which won't be long :) I would also recommend this too.



Well thank you for reading, will be back soon with another post :)
Love Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment