Monday 2 January 2012

REVIEW: 'Two 17 mirror shine lipsticks'

Today I'm reviewing two 17 Mirror shine Lipsticks, The colours are Belle and Bee-hive these lipsticks retail at £4.59 from Boots.
They give a great true swatch of colour and also give a nice glossy finish just like you was wearing a lip gloss over a lipstick.
 I am in love with these lipsticks, instead of wearing a lipstick then finding a gloss to match to put on top.They give an instant sheen to dull lips and instantly give lips a fuller look. These are very good  for people with chapped, dry lips as they are moisturising and glossy and they are not too matte.


As you can see from the picture above, Belle is a dark pink and Bee-hive is a light pink Bee-hive is one of my favourite lipstick it is prefect if you are wanting a naturel look.
As for the packaging the tube is a funky metallic blue and the lids are not very sturdy, i put Belle in my make up bag along with other make up the lid came off and the product got everywhere in my make up bag.
Im not sure if it was my flut that the lid came off beasue i did'nt put it back right or if i just had a werid lid becasue the other lipstick Bee-hive is fine the lid does't come off as much as Belle does.
There is a lot of product in the tube and they have lasted me a long time! As for the lasting time of the lipstick, I ate and drank and an hour later it was still on just not as glossy! these are great alternatives if you dont want to spend loads on mac or anyother high end bands.
 I really love these lipsticks i will definitely be repurchasing in other colours, i have my eye on peace which is a bright orange/pink colour.
*DISCLAIMER* I bought these with my money and were not sent to me to review, and the picture i used is not mine as my camrea is broken sorry.
Thank you for reading there will be  another blog post tomorrow!
Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment